Tainted Glass

Sometimes, someone has to speak for the other side

Saturday, November 29, 2003





Blasphemy

Many people were upset when Calvin and Hobbes went off the air, so to speak. One enterprising individual had a bright idea though...


Hi! My name is Michael. You can call me Mike for short. I am a big fan of your books. I read the ad in the paper. I was pretty sad, but I got over it. Oh, I was wondering if I could take over but I would need instructions to draw the characters. IF you say yes, Calvin and Hobbes will continue but it will be a little different. If you say No than you don't even know what will happen. Bye!

Yup, the guy who won't even allow a picture of Calvin to be printed on a Tshirt is going to let someone take over the strip. Some people just choose not to think.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home