Tainted Glass

Sometimes, someone has to speak for the other side

Thursday, February 05, 2004

Discordia

The second documentary about Concordia aired last night on CBC newsworld. It came on half an hour late, but I managed to see it.

My original thoughts are actually fairly positive. There were not many in depth interviews or revelations, but I thought that the choice of protagonist for the documentary was well made. Frankly though, almost anything would have been better than "Confrontation at Concordia" one of the most biased and inflammatory pseudo-documentaries to ever hit Canadian television.

My favourite part was when they had a clip of Samer et al trying to make up a "positive" pro-Palestinian song that described something other than slaughtering Zionists. I may disagree with his viewpoint completely, but I can appreciate his sense of humour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home