Tainted Glass

Sometimes, someone has to speak for the other side

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Election Poll

Many things to write about, but I'm still recovering from a migraine so I can't spend that much time on the computer.

On the left is a new election poll. The sample size is a little small: one. Depending on what happens during the campaign, the percentages might go up and down. For example, the more the parties talk about giving money to the eternal sinkhole known as medicare, the less I want to vote for them.

Having a member of your party come out against abortion hurts you. Having a member of your party come out against reducing the deficit hurts you.

The reason that the marijuana party and the green party are given on the same line is that I will vote for the marijuana party if available (if that is my choice). Should there be no pot candidate in my riding, I would vote green.

The percentages reflect my likelihood of voting for a given party. Right after the federal budget, the liberals were standing at about 60% in my mind. They squandered much of that capital on health care. The conservatives picked up the slack but recently they have slipped, offering to toss money into other sinkholes such as the military.

Am I a bellweather individual? Probably not, but thats because most people are idiots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home